The First Look at the 2022 MINI Cooper Lineup
The MINI Cooper Hardtop 2 Door, the MINI Cooper Hardtop 4 Door, and the MINI Cooper Convertible have all been updated for model-year 2022, and drivers in the Minnetonka area have taken notice! We’ve covered the most important interior and exterior changes to these 2022 MINI Cooper models, so you can determine if the options in our new inventory are right for you. Don’t wait to take a closer look!
2022 MINI Cooper Hardtops & Convertibles
The 2022 MINI Cooper Hardtop 2 Door starts at $22,900 MSRP, and the 4 Door model starts at $23,900 MSRP. The Convertible–with a soft-top roof that can fold flat in 18 seconds–starts slightly higher, at $27,900 MSRP. Now, with pricing out of the way, let’s take a closer look at all of the new inclusions:
- Color Options: 2022 MINI Cooper models will be offered in three new exterior colors, Island Blue, Rooftop Grey and Zesty Yellow. Additionally, Hardtop models will be available with a Multitone Roof, featuring a Soul Blue, Pearly Aqua, and Jet Black gradient.
- Front-End Changes: The front ends of Hardtop and Convertible models now feature air curtains and a new unbroken hexagon grille. Cooper S and JCW variants also receive new black air intakes. LED Headlights are now standard.
- Back-End Changes: The back side of the MINI Cooper Hardtop and Convertible models will feature a rear apron with the hexagonal patterning from the front end. Body-colored tailpipe framing and a wider, more aggressive stance also contribute to its new look.
- Interior Changes: A configurable 8.8-inch central touchscreen is now standard on all of the models we’ve mentioned here. A heated steering wheel, Sirius Satellite Radio™, and 6-color MINI Ambient Light are just a few of the other new features you’ll want to look for on the model of your choice.
- Safety & Driver Assistance: With the introduction of the 2022 MINI Cooper line, Driving Assistant is now standard in the U.S. The suite includes Lane Departure Warning, which can alert you to lane departures with steering wheel vibration. It also includes new-and-improved Adaptive Cruise Control, which now operates even at 0 mph.
Don’t forget: you can click on any model in our new inventory to find out exactly what it’s offering.
2022 MINI Cooper SE
We’d be remiss if we didn’t make special mention of the latest MINI Cooper SE! This all-electric MINI Cooper SAV® receives a suite of updates of its own, and it offers even more than you might expect.
In addition to the features you’d find on other 2022 MINI Cooper Hardtop 2 Door models, the 2022 Cooper SE provides:
- Dependable Electric Power: Enjoy a range of up to 114 miles on a full charge. On electric power alone, 181 hp will take you from 0 to 60 in just 6.9 seconds.
- Fast Charging: Reach an 80% charge in just 36 minutes, at 50kw.
- Superior Access: Charge up at home, or with any of the 20,000+ public charging stations nationwide.
Shop the 2022 MINI Cooper Line at Motorwerks MINI
Contact us today to be among the first to test drive a 2022 MINI Cooper on the roads near St Louis Park and Minneapolis. And, keep up with our blog for the latest updates on models like the MINI Cooper Countryman and the MINI Cooper Clubman! We can’t wait to show you what comes next.